Welcome to the NAFRI Nomination Process
Please read the following:
- Click on the course below that you are interested in to access the nomination form/process for that specific course.
- Once the nomination deadline has closed, nominations will be prioritized. You will then be notified whether you were selected to attend or placed on a wait list.
- If you have questions about the course, please contact the course Training Specialist or Coordinator.
Nomination form links will be provided on the course page for the courses listed below:
- ANFDRS Advanced National Fire Danger Rating System
- D510 Expanded Dispatch Supervisory Dispatcher
- Learning from Unintended Outcomes: FLA Workshop
- M580 Fire in Ecosystem Management
- M582 Fire Program Management Leading Complex Programs
- NNAFA National Aerial Firefighting Academy
- N9048 National Aerial Firefighting Academy II
- RT9048 National Aerial Firefighting Academy II Refresher
- RX510 Advanced Fire Effects
- SFA Stress First Aid for Wildland Firefighters
- S495 Geospatial Fire Analysis, Interpretation, and Application
- S590 Advanced Fire Behavior Interpretation
- YWNSA You Will Not Stand Alone